The ISE Advantage
America's premier hunting, fishing and travel shows take place in the first quarter in major markets in Arizona, California, Colorado and Utah. Each of the five ISE includes 300 to more than 500 exhibiting companies, and draws 20,000-40,000 targeted attendees over three- or four-day events.
International Sportsmens Expositions (ISE) fishing, shooting-sports and destination-travel shows have blazed a profitable trail for our exhibitors for 35 seasons. Companies participating in ISE marketing events sell their products and services to targeted, ready-and-able-to-buy consumers. They also connect with new dealers and network with other exhibitors, buying product, planning trips, generating publicity. All in the same place, at the same time.
The only formula we follow is to make ISE shows better each year. Our business partnersexhibitors such as your companycount on ISE saturation advertising, new sales-stimulating features, and seminars by each markets recognized experts, and the outdoor industrys most respected celebrities.
We encourage you to read the exhibitor testimonials. This website is chock-full of up-to-date information: a list of ISEs exhibitors, and online floorplans, contacts here at ISE and more. Please contact our exhibitors and ask them about the ISE! In the past four years ISE has expanded our shows in Salt Lake, Denver and Phoenixwith huge success. Sacramento and San Mateo continue to be two of the biggest sportsmens shows in the United States.
Looking ahead to 2010, every person at ISE remains committed to the principles that have made us Americas Premier Outdoor Exposition, selling high-quality trips and outdoor gear to some 200,000 consumers each annual tour.
We are optimistic that this coming season will be another record year for ISE and our exhibitors. Please join us on the Road to Profits.
Brian J. Layng
Brian J. Layng
For 35 years the International Sportsmen's Exposition (ISE) events have presented America's premier adventure-travel, fishing, shooting-sports, boat and camping products and services to outdoor enthusiasts at events held during the first quarter throughout the largest western and Rocky Mountain markets.
Each of the five ISE showcases from 300 to more than 500 leading resorts and lodges, outdoor product manufacturers, boat dealers, regional and specialty retailers, guides and outfitters, national and local conservation organizations, state and federal government agencies, and nonprofit groups.
ISE's industry-leading interactive features allow any show-goer to view, learn about, and actually try a wide variety of outdoor products and activities offered by ISE exhibitors and sponsors, including:
* Breathtaking world-record displays to stunning wildlife paintings, sculpture and lifestyle furnishings.
* Statewide contests managed by local and the industry's leading nonprofit organizations.
* Fun and informative sporting-dog demos.
* A 40-foot-long aquarium filled with living fish found in local waters.
* Multiple locations to try a game call, cast with a fishing rod.
* Exciting ATV test track, rock-crawler track, and SUV ride-and-drive track.
* Huge Youth Outdoor Sports Fairs, staffed with dozens of experienced guides, which draw thousands of youth and their families, helping create the next generation of enthusiastic, informed outdoor participants.
* Several theaters offering Powerpoint and video presentations on destinations local or exotic, techniques simple or sophisticated, garage-built solutions to tomorrow's gear.
* Expert-led demonstrations and seminars involving youth, industry newcomers, pros, media personalities and celebrities.
International Sportsmen's Expositions' reputation as the industry leader is based on our commitment to presenting a broad spectrum of outdoor recreational opportunities as honorable, quality and conservation-affective pursuits.
We value your feedback
The ISE staff works diligently to provide our attending and exhibiting customers with excellent shows in the West's best cities and outdoor markets. We're always looking for ways to improve, and you can help us. If you have a question, concern (or even a compliment), we'd like to hear from you.
Attendees Send an E-mail
Exhibitors Send an E-mail